On this week's blog post our friend Keith Walters takes us all on another hike. He recently trekked most of the Finger Lakes Trail on its' course through Letchworth State Park over the course of two days, even spending a night in a lean to shelter. Let's join him, shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exploring Letchworth State Park - Winter Edition
I've always enjoyed being outdoors in nature. Everything moves a little slower, there's less distractions and I'm a happier h...
-
One of my favorite things about working with my river family at Adventure Calls Outfitters is that each year someone inevitably comes up wit...
-
Original article courtesy; Debi Bower https://daytrippingroc.com/mackay-wildlife-preserve/ One of the geological formations found within t...
-
I've always enjoyed being outdoors in nature. Everything moves a little slower, there's less distractions and I'm a happier h...
Great hike! Haven't gone that deep into the woods on that trail, but maybe 2 mi. or so. Would be nice to be 30 again. Thanks for the video. Very well done.
ReplyDelete